Index du Forum

Ce forum est créé, ayant pour but d’être un espace d’échange d’idées dissimulées dans les profondeurs des ténèbres de l’organe qui se trouve dans le crâne de ceux qui sont prêts à les divulgués vers la lumière, en toute liberté.

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Slow college internet problems. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Hadra baطel -> Student
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xijenawaf

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Slow college internet problems. Répondre en citant

Hi,

I go to Easter Illinois Univiersity. The first month or so I was there the internet was fast. My download speed was about 100kBps and my ping to the arsclan counter-strike servers were 50-60. Then about mid-September the internet started to crap out. Yesterday when I came back from Thanksgiving break I ran a bandwidth test from dslreports.com. I had a download rate of 5kbps and an upload of 30 kbps. A faster connection can be made with two styrofoam cups and some string. Half of the webpages I try to go to time out. I've tried talking to the network admins but their pretty much assholes. They blame it on too much kazza even though that wouldn't explain the sudden jump in the speed of the internet.
I would like to know what some of my options are to getting a real internet connection.
On a side note I think we should make a database of college internet connections. The universities can't be trusted in giving out good information as I was told during my campus visits by student conselors that the internet was "lightning fast" and it was so fast that an mp3 could be downloaded in a few seconds. Now I can't surf the internet without turning off images.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=751427
Blockchain app marketing

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Hadra baطel -> Student Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006